Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The best kind of relationship


In a relationship, I don’t always want it to be a romantic dinner. It can be playful. It can include the nice fancy dinner, but as long as we spend it together, we won’t need to go out and buy an expensive dinner.  A playful relationship is a healthy relationship because knowing that I can laugh around you means that I am comfortable around you.  We can laugh at any moment. If I throw water in your face, it just means I am trying to get your attention. If we are cleaning up our dishes after dinner, I am going to spice it up somehow so it makes everything more fun. Who doesn’t want a playful relationship? Everyone fantasizes about a romantic date being out wearing something very expensive and looking very nice as they both eat dinner at an exclusive restaurant. The best kind of playful relationship is where the two enjoy each others company.
The best kind of relationship :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment