Monday, April 25, 2011

Quotes :

some quote i made up, and others are ones ive collected... 

imitation is the highest form of flattery ♥

If you wanna know something, ask me. Don't assume. That's how drama starts

waiting for someone you love is never easy, especially when the one you're waiting for isn't aware that you are waiting.

I want you to look at me like you've never looked at anyone else. I want you to look at me like I have something , other girls don't.

Sometimes, the right thing for you, is the wrong thing for someone else.

i just love when people can't have their own opinion about someone.. they just believe what everyone else says..

If she gives you another chance after you messed up, she really likes you, so don't mess it up again.

if hes really in love with you, he'll give you no doubt that he's not

when people come to u with their problems you don't have to have the right answer most of the times they just want someone to listen

Don't leave something good to see if you can find better, because once you realize you had the best, the best found better.

reality of fear: youre not afraid to try again. you are just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

the worst thing in the world isnt being alone. its being surrounded by people that make you feel like you are alone
 
Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.
 
If you wanna change your present, don't take the past with you, start a new life to be the change in your future!
 
I hate when someone you haven't heard from in a long time asks you to do them a favor. How about you do me a favor and forget my number?
 
I told myself that I don't love you anymore. But why do I get jealous when I see you with her?
I've stopped trying to keep in touch with people who don't care to try to keep in touch with me..If they have better things to do, so do I.

1 comment: