Tuesday, April 26, 2011

POEMS:

just a few random poems.... idk not that great?


This is the story bout me and you,
and everything that we been through
You showed me something that I couldn't see
you made it so real
You opened my eyes
you made me believe
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
This ain't no fairytale kinda story babe,
This was real.
Never thought that one day I'd be able to tell you how I feel.
I watch you talk, you didn't notice
your laughs the best thing ive ever heard,
Don't you remember that night,
that Saturday night,
you took my hand and it felt so right.
When I'm with anybody else it's so hard to be myself.
I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve,
Feeling lucky today
I wanna feel you by my side
Standing next to me ,
if it were up to me ,
id chose to be with you ,
you can have this heart to break






This is just another story bout boy meets girl,
Boy leaves her
Crashes her world.
I said I'd always be your friend,
took an oath,
I'm a stick it out till the end,
i know it's never simple,
not knowing what I would find
I didn't read between the lines
tell me why ,
your so hard to forget,
dont remind me,
im so not over it,
I can't even look at you,
I don't need you but I do,
i cant face the truth,
im just not over you .
 I never knew I could feel that much
Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay,
all I can think is We should be together
I would give it all up to be
A part of this, a part of you
i have Time If that's what you need
i know that if i turn around you won't be there
But I'd rather you be mean
No matter what you say
I'd rather hear the truth,
rather see you walk away,
maybe someday we'll give this a try .
but till then life goes on





next to you is where i should be,
something i want, so bad
have you ever had that feeling ,
your drawn to someone,
give me time now,
you know im gonna be there,
dont be scared to put your trust in me,
i dont know what kinda girl you prefer,
i think i got the kind of love you deserve,
Maybe now is our best chance
To finally get it right,
Someday it will come together
we will work it out
I know we can turn it up all the way
Cause this is our someday<3



It's been one hell of a year,
In my own shoes,
But I got some questions for you,
'cause love only comes
Once in a while
knocks on your door
throws you a smile
takes every breath,
And sings to your heart
But if I knew then
What I know now
Id know right away,
When they say,
loves looking good on you .
I could go anywhere,
i could do anything,
but all Id want to do,
is lay back here with you,
grow a love so true.


I was walking in the wrong direction
Cant even recognize my own reflection,
scared of life,
scared of love,
been playing on the safe side
Building walls around my heart,
just to try and save me,
time for me to let it go
I'm ready to feel again,
Im not afraid of the fall down
It must be time to move on now
trying not to fear,
of how it might end
I guess
I'm ready to love again

No comments:

Post a Comment