Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i hate people sometimes


Honestly I hate people so much. Like really?
How can you go from one day loving someone with everything you have to the next acting like they don’t exist?
I guess by pretending they don’t exist you don’t have to deal with the pain.
But the pain doesn’t just go away. Its still there weather you want to admit it or not.
You try to hide the pain your feeling by moving on to someone else so fast.
Its like the other person distracts you from your pain.
But when the next perdons gone, thsts when you have t sit and face the facts and really tuely realize all the  pain
With things you wish you would of done, or could of done.
Then you realize your still in love with the first person.
And would do anything you could to get them back?
But why, I don’t know.
They arent good for you, you know that.
They don’t treat you right, you know that.
They don’t deserve you anymore, you know that.
You say you hate  him but you don’t, you know that.

I don’t know im just ramblilng right now. But hey its my blog, I can do whatever I want J
Anyways, I think im done here, gotta go to health class now, whatta joy…. Not really.

Be back later, xoxo
-c

No comments:

Post a Comment