Sunday, May 22, 2011

weekend

so an update on my past few days, okay
Friday, i came home from school, showered, blow dried, makeuped, straightened, then went shopping with my mom for a few things, and then came home and helped her put together our new mower, it took awhile, but surprisingly we figured it out. haha. and then M came over(; and we hungout from about seven till three am (: haha it was so much fun though, and we really didn't do much of anything. and i love that(: and then on Saturday, K came and brought me and my momma strawberry lemonades from McDonald's, then me and her went up to polaris, and ate at jimmy johns, (ive never heard of it till then?) but it was good, i didn't really eat much, this sickness is making me not hungry): and shopped and shopped, and we had a terrible shopping day, UNTILL we went to FOREVER21(: my favoritee!! and kelsea was being all skeptical about it, and she ended up buying way more then i did!! well on account of the fact that i had hardly and money, or else i would of bought a lot more!! haha but she liked it((: and then we left polaris and went to McDonald's, and she got the 4burgers and 4fries, FOR HERSELF((: haha i love my best-friend, and i got a med. fry and apples (: and then we went to her house, and then kohls, and then eastland and shopped and then another kohls, and then met abi at greaters, and she bought us ice cream (: and hungout their for a bit then kelsea finally took me home. we like didn't sit down all day, from like 1245 to 930? legit. it was crazy. but my forever 21 shirt is sooo stinkinnn' cute(: i cant wait to wear it (: i might wear it today, to throw off my tragic sickness look? (: and ill update you on my sunday, later today.... its not going to be very exciting, because im SICKERRRR now . fun.

xoxo
-c

No comments:

Post a Comment