Thursday, May 19, 2011

your so cool.

don't you just love immature people? 
immature people who call you on private about 10-15 times in one day?
i don't answer the first few times, but they never leave a message? 
they call 5 times in a row waiting two minutes in between, if that? 


but finally i answered and listened for a second, heard nothing and hung up.


my dad finally picks up my phone and answers?
and you don't have the balls to say anything to him either?
as he's yelling at you?  you just sit there and breathe heavily for about 10 seconds?
then hang up on him? 


Let me ask what your trying to accomplish? i would understand if you were actually prank calling me and actually saying something? but what are you accomplishing by calling me and not saying anything? all that's doing is leaving me with a few missed calls? that's scandalous right there. 


xoxo
-c

No comments:

Post a Comment